|When Privacy is Needed
At times, visitors may be asked to leave temporarily. These include:
- When a nurse or physician needs to speak privately with a patient.
- Any time a procedure is being performed on a patient.
- When a roommate needs to use the bathroom, bedpad or commode.
- When a roommate is being treated by a therapist or nurse.
- When a roommate is speaking privately with a dietitian, case manager or social worker.
Keeping in Touch
If you wish to send an email to a Marshall patient, you may send it to email@example.com. Please include your first and last name as well as the name of the patient in the text of your email.
Due to common allergies, latex balloons are not allowed, but you may bring mylar balloons and flowers to cheer your loved one.