Find A Doctor
Classes / Events
Foundation / Donate
Pay/Get Financial Help
Welcome to Marshall
Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Study Report
Black Box Warnings
Parking Impact at hospital as Marshall Installs Solar Panels
Support the Cancer Center
Women's Health Expo August 2!
Marshall Women's Health Expo and 5K
Marshall and Medical Research
Multi-Agency Mass Casualty Drill at Marshall November 19
Marshall recognized with multiple quality awards by Healthgrades
Marshall Medical Center Goes Smoke-Free July 1
Request an Appointment
Marshall Online Health Library
Stroke Awareness: Know Your Risk
Community Benefit Plan
Welcome Home, CalPERS Members
News Release Archive
News Release Archive
Freedom from Smoking
- Seven-week smoking cessation class meets each Tuesday from Jan. 17 - Feb. 28.
Marshall Partners with UC Davis Med Center
- Falling prevention class runs each Tuesday from Jan. 24 - March 7.
Tutorial for New Parents Coming Soon
- Eight-week series will offer healthy pregnancy, baby care advice.
Stroke Support Group Celebrates Survivors
Group's annual Christmas ornament exchange is Dec. 14.
Doctors Take Diabetes Fight to Kenya
Marshall physicians assist residents of remote settings.
Drill Simulates Real-Life Emergency Event
Hospital practices how to respond to active shooter.
Multi-Agency Mass Casualty Drill
- Marshall to ready itself for worst-case scenario.
CMS Awards Marshall Four Starts
- Marshall scores high among facilities in Sacramento, ED Counties.
Marshall Announces Flu Prevention Reminders
- Covering cough, frequently washing hands, among them.
New Chief of Medical Clinics Hired
- Patricia Dolphin brings expertise from Southern California.
- Workshop explains how to start discussions on Advance Directives, other legal docs.
Free Course to Family Caregivers
- Help avoid compassion fatigue while caring for loved ones.
Marshall Recognized for Quality Outcomes
- Treatment of Sepsis honored for fourth straight year.
Watch Your Step and Avoid Harmful Falls
- Marshall, ED County Senior Services host joint event.
Women's Health Expo 2016
- EDH Town Center, Marshall team up to host 5k, free health screenings.
Dr. Brandon Beamer Comes Home
- Accomplished surgeon from Rocklin joins Marshall Orthopedics.
UC Davis Partnership Announced
- Marshall joins list of providers who share patient medical information.
New ICU Construction Complete
- Unit is double the size of the old ICU, features 12 beds.
Smoke-Free in 2016
- Ban effective July 1 at all Marshall campuses includes vaporizers, e-cigarettes.
High Local Diabetes Frequency
- Half of ED County adults have undiagnosed disease, per UCLA study.
Scams & How to Avoid Them
- Marshall gives seniors tools in fight against fraud, exploitation.
International Acclaim for Marshall
Optimal breastfeeding services make
New Look, New Focus
- Redesigned logo symbolizes guidance, healing and precision.
Give Where You Live 2015
- El Dorado Community Foundation encourages a day of charity.
Suicide Awareness Workshop
- Free seminar promotes prevention, emotional support, 24-hour resources.
Healthy Aging Seminar
- Retired social worker explains value of female circle of friends.
Alzheimer’s Association Seminar
- Legal, financial issues to consider when disease strikes a loved one.
Help with Covered CA Enrollment
- Community Health Library to host tutorials for enrolling in individual plans.
Pink in the Night Winners
- Store-front decorations highlight Placerville breast cancer awareness event.
Ebola Ready Precautions
- Marshall prepares to keep patients, staff, visitors safe from disease.
Healthy Aging Seminar
- Learn to differentiate between normal aging and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Author explains effective communication with those who have dementia.
Acclaim for Mammograms
- Marshall earns radiology organization's highest honor for quality, safety.
Women's Health Expo III
- Physical fitness, stress reduction among themes at Town Center event.
Funding Boosts Cancer Center
- County Board of Supervisors approves $800,000 for project.
Honoring Local Students
- Reps from four County high schools earn Marshall scholarships.
- Free seminar explains facts, symptoms, actions to take.
American College of Surgeons Honors
- Marshall singled out for providing quality trauma center care.
Stress Reduction Seminar
- Learn simple techniques to balance your mind, body and spirit.
Safe Driving Seminar
- DMV official provides tips to drive safely as one ages.
Honored for Stroke Treatment
- Exceeding high standards makes Marshall a Primary Stroke Center.
Essential Tremor Seminar
- Conditions that cause (and treatment options for) common movement disorders.
Fall Prevention Seminar
- Marshall physical therapist shares how to avoid harmful falls.
Cancer Center Expansion Announced
- New PET/CT scanner, treatment facilities among $8 million project.
Hearing Issues Seminar
- Marshall audiologist explains advancements in hearing device technology.
Marshall Medical Center 1100 Marshall Way. Placerville, CA 95667
(530) 622-1441 or (916) 933-0913 TDD (530) 626-2970 for hearing impaired
Notice of Privacy Practices