El Dorado County Healthcare Careers
Life is too short to work just anywhere. You deserve to work somewhere
that drives your ambitions and makes a real impact on the community. At
Marshall Medical Center, it is our mission to improve the health of our
community and provide medical services of superior value and quality.
We are looking for hard working, dedicated individuals to join our medical
team and support staff to help us achieve these goals.
career opportunities we have available now!
Our staff works as a team. Nurses, physicians, case managers, and office
staff collaborate together in a friendly environment where help is offered
without anyone even having to ask for it. As a close-knit team, we are
united in our mission to provide patients with the best care possible,
and we go above and beyond to help each other both on and off the job.
Just a few of the benefits of working at Marshall Medical Center include:
- 8 or 12 hour shifts
- High nurse to patient ratio, happy nurses mean happy patients
- Competitive pay and benefits, and lots of paid time off.
- A beautiful work location among forests, lakes and rivers in California's
- Minutes to Lake Tahoe and Sacramento
- Close to Napa Valley, San Francisco and California coastline
- Affordable housing in California
We want to talk to you. Call our recruiter, Kelly Ballew, at
(530) 626-2881 or
We also offer
volunteer opportunities for interested members of the community.