About Community Care Network (CCN)
CCN was developed to assist people with health care coordination and management.
Various services are offered depending on your needs and desired level
of involvement such as:
- Telephonic support
- In-home visits
- Patient-driven goals and care plans
- RN case management
- LVN care coordination
- Resource specialist assistance
- Pharmacist evaluation, teaching and recommendations
- Social services resources
- Physical therapy assistant for fall risk evaluation
- Dietitian support and education
- Volunteer health coaches
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Discuss a referral to CCN with your Marshall Medical Provider. Once a referral
is received from your provider a team member will contact you either in
the hospital or by phone.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Do you understand your medical diagnoses and medications?
- Do you sometimes struggle to remember your medical appointments?
- Do you have multiple medications and questions about them?
- Would having someone to call when you have questions regarding your health
care or community resources be helpful?
- Are you finding it more difficult to get around your home? Are you worried
- Could you use encouragement to manage your health goals?
If you answered yes to any of the above, the Community Care Network may
be a good fit for you.