Facing cancer is a life-changing experience that can leave you with many
questions. Through Marshall Medical Center’s Community Cancer Program,
Marshall offers invaluable opportunities for treatment, education and
support. Marshall’s staff, along with excellent physicians and technology,
work together to provide the best experience possible for our patients
and loved ones.
Marshall Cancer Services is a certified and accredited cancer program offering
the latest and best technology and conveniences. Resources include an
onsite infusion and treatment center, onside blood draws and close proximity
to board certified physicians:
- Lin Soe, MD, is board-certified in oncology and hematology as well as internal
medicine and has been providing care at Marshall since 1997.
- Rashmi Ramasubbaiah, MD, is board certified in oncology and hematology.
- Ernest Lo, MD, is board certified in oncology as well as internal medicine
and is board eligible in hematology.
Through the Community Cancer Program, the Marshall Cancer Resource Center
expands on the quality care with services complimenting treatment, including:
- Patient navigators provide education and care coordination for patients,
following them from diagnosis through the continuum of care.
- Emotional support for patients, family, caregivers and friends
- Nutritional counseling
- Classes, including varied art therapy resources
- Make up and hair assistance, including wigs, hats and scarves
- No-cost/low-cost mammogram program
- Transportation assistance
- Educational materials
- Special events
- Support groups
- Mentorship and survivorship programs
What do patients have to say?
“I love the Cancer Resource Center. I highly recommend their services
to any and all cancer patients. I don’t know how I would have made
my journey without them!”
“These people are the BEST at everything they do with love and care!”
“I am so thankful for the warm smiles, classes, encouragement and
support the Cancer Resource Center has provided me over the past two years.”
“I totally appreciate the assistance and concern for my health and
well being. Thank you!”
For more information about Marshall Cancer Services call (530) 672-7050.