We’re here when you’re sick and need care, but we also want to encourage you to do everything you can to stay healthy. Here are some helpful links:
- Community Health Library. Marshall runs the county’s only Community Health Library, a free resource you can visit to explore a wide range of health topics.
- Community Health Education. Marshall offers classes for prenatal and infant care, breastfeeding techniques, how to stop smoking, and teaching young people to be safe, competent babysitters.
- Online Health Resource, with an entire encyclopedia of health and medical information at your fingertips.
- Health Links
- MRSA, or Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, has been getting more and more attention recently. Get the facts.
- One of the simplest things you can do to stay healthy is practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette. Marshall Infection Control Nurse Sue Deal explains more.
- Diabetes affects millions of Americans. Learn more about it from Marshall's certified diabetes educator, Lisa Hartley, RN.