SKI AIR, INC.
MIKE AND NANNETTE LUBINSKI
Each and every day numerous corporations make a difference
in their diversified contributions to local charities.
To recognize support that demonstrates an exemplary role in the community.
As a partner in healthcare, Ski Air, Inc. has made a significant impact in its community.
They have provided exceptional support of “programs that care for people.”
- For Healthcare: Cumulative gifts to Marshall Foundation from both the Lubinski Family and the business of over $81,360.
- In tough economic times, Mike and Nannette fulfilled their major gift pledge in 2010 for the Campaign for Emergency Services & Community Health.
- One of four major supporters of an Endowment Challenge enabling Marshall to take advantage of local matching funds.
- Fourteen-year support of the Drive for Marshall golf tournament.
- Support of Marshall Foundation’s Premiere Night for twenty-one years.
- Consistent supporter of the Mathewson Nursing Scholarships.
- Major contributor and partner - 1991 Emergency Room Expansion at Marshall.
- As a valued local business, the contribution to our community is too vast to list, however, a few are highlighted here:
- M.O.R.E. – in support of the developmentally disabled
- Boys & Girls Club – enabling our youth to reach their full potential
- Family Connections – to strengthen families and enrich communities for at risk children, teens and adults
- CASA - a powerful voice in court and life on behalf of abused children
- 4-H FFA Jr. Livestock Auction – promoting youth “to make the best better”
- St. Patrick’s Catholic Church – sustaining the community of faith in God and one another
- The Mother Theresa Maternity Home – helping pregnant women complete their pregnancy in safety and comfort
The commitment Ski Air, Inc. has made to Marshall Foundation for Community Health is based on their belief in healthcare excellence, which makes a profound impact on the community they serve. Their monetary and in-kind support makes a difference in our community each and every day. It is exemplary and most worthy of the
2010 Corporate Helping Hands Award
Marshall Foundation for Community Health - P.O. Box 1996, Placerville, CA 95667