EMERGENCY MEDICAL PHYSICIANS
Each and every day numerous corporations make a difference in their diversified contributions to local charities.
To recognize support that demonstrates an exemplary role in the community. As a partner in healthcare, Emergency Medical Physicians
have made a significant impact in its community.
They have provided exceptional support of “programs that care for people.”
- As a highly valued partner: cumulative gifts to Marshall Foundation of $250,000.
- Annual supporter of Marshall Foundation’s Premiere Night for twelve years.
- Thirteen-year support for the Drive for Marshall golf tournament.
- Contribution to the acute care garden.
- Major contributor and partner in the following campaigns:
1990 Emergency Room Expansion at Marshall
2001 Digital Subtraction Angiography Equipment
2006 Acute Care Campaign, Emergency Services Expansion
2012 Marshall Cancer Center Expansion
The commitment the Emergency medical Physicians have made to Marshall Foundation for Community Health is based on their belief in healthcare excellence, which makes a profound impact on the community they serve.
Their monetary support makes a difference in our community each and every day. It is exemplary and most worthy of the
2011 Corporate Helping Hands Award