|You may also:
- Learn new skills that will help you in your own life or career.
- Form friendships with other volunteers, staff, and community members.
- Increase your knowledge of Marshall Medical Center, the community and volunteering.
Marshall Hospital Auxiliary/Volunteers
Are you looking for a place to spend some meaningful volunteer time in the hospital and make a significant difference in your community? Then call Marshall Hospital Auxiliary at (530) 626-2643.
We work in 13 different areas in the hospital and offsite facilities, committing to 50 hours of service per year. We assist hospital staff and help our patients and visitors feel more comfortable during their stay at Marshall Medical Center.
If you are over 21, able to push a wheel chair and would like to be a member of a great group of people, call the above number for the current Membership Chairperson's information -- you'll be glad you did.
Adult Volunteer Program
• The Adult Volunteer Program is for people 18 years of age and older who commit to at least 6 months to one year of volunteer service
• Volunteer opportunities at Marshall Hospital or other Marshall Medical Center facilities
• Assist hospital staff, patients, and visitors
NOW RECRUITING VOLUNTEER DRIVERS! CLICK HERE
NOW RECRUITING HEALTH COACH VOLUNTEERS! CLICK HERE
Health Coach training begins again in February of 2017.
Learn more about the value Volunteer Services provides our community with this video.
Volunteers are required to complete an orientation class, receive a health clearance, background check and participate in department specific training as appropriate. To be added to the enrollment list, contact Jennifer Fiterre, Volunteer Coordinator, at (530) 344-5458 or email email@example.com.
Junior Volunteer Program
• The Junior Volunteer Program is a year round program for students 13-18 years of age who desire to volunteer in a hospital setting
• Junior Volunteers greet and escort patients and visitors and provide assistance to patients, visitors, and hospital staff
Junior Volunteers are required to complete an information session with their parent/guardian, attend volunteer orientation, complete a medical clearance, submit a letter recommendation form, and complete department specific training as appropriate. Once enrolled, Junior Volunteers attend monthly meetings and volunteer 6 hours per month, evenings and weekends. The Junior Program is at capacity. To be added to the enrollment waiting list contact Jennifer Fiterre, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn about the Junior Volunteers' contribution to Marshall's latest social media campaign with this video.