Open Provider Opportunities
Click on the individual recruitment flyer links below for more details
and contact information for each opportunity.
Why work at Marshall?
Work in the beautiful Sierra Gold Country of Northern California at an
award-winning community hospital.
- Hospital owned/managed business
- No headache of running a practice
- Stable practice model
- Competitive compensation includes salary and productivity bonus
- Benefits, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Excellent and large referral base in the community
- Board Certified and Board Eligible considered
- High patient satisfaction scores
- Level III trauma designation
Location & Lifestyle
- Live and work in the Sierra Foothills, near national forest land, lakes
- Easy drives to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Sacramento, San Francisco and the coast
- Outstanding quality of life, ideal for families
- New neighborhoods, shopping centers, restaurants and schools
- Winter snow skiing just 45 minutes away
- Nearby city amenities, including dining, shopping, pro sports and international airport
- California real estate at reasonable prices