Manage your health on the go with the new Marshall MyChart app.
Marshall MyChart is a free, secure and customized mobile app and web portal
that allows you to manage your health, review portions of your medical
record and communicate with your doctor's office online at any time.
If you're already using the Marshall MyChart web portal, the new mobile
app includes the same features in an easier-to-use format for your mobile
device. We routinely add helpful new features to both the portal and the
app, such as:
Upcoming Marshall MyChart features
- Appointment scheduling with expanded online updates
- Make co-pays before your appointment
- Billing Customer Service messaging
- Payment plans and reminders
Coming soon! Marshall MyChart full teen access
Teenage patients will have the ability to access Marshall MyChart features
with physician and parental consent. Patients can message their care team,
schedule an appointment, view test results and more.
Get rapid access to your care team! If you haven't already downloaded
the app, create an account in three easy steps.
- To begin using the Marshall MyChart app, search and download from the App
Store or Google Play Story.
- Once downloaded, open the app and accept the end user license agreement.
- Then create a user account.