Access Your Medical Records Online
With a MyChart account, you can:
- Pay your bill
- View appointment summaries
- Monitor health trends
- Check in for your appointments
- Receive lab results online for most tests
- View prescriptions for your medications
- Telephone visits with your primary care provider
- Video visits with your provider
- Request and receive copies of your medical records
- Manage and update your demographic and insurance information
- Access your child’s immunization records and growth charts.
- Fill out forms and questionnaires online in advance of your appointment
- Access your health information using your Android™, Apple Watch®,
Apple iPhone®, iPad® or other smart tablet or device
Electronic Health Records
Marshall Medical Center offers a secure electronic health record to help
patients understand and manage their care.
Marshall’s MyChart provides immediate access to your medical records.
Health Information Management
This department is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and
safeguarding the patient medical records. Please call for an appointment
to review or obtain copies of appropriate records.
Patients may request copies of their medical records from Health Information
(530) 626-2620 phone
(530) 621-2165 fax
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Authorization to Disclose Health Information
Follow this link to download an
Authorization to Disclose Medical Information form. The completed authorization form requesting copies of your medical
records may be submitted:
- In-Person: Marshall Hospital, 1100 Marshall Way, Placerville, CA - Health
Information Management Department, Lower Level
- USPS Mail: Health Information Management Department - Marshall Hospital,
1100 Marshall Way, Placerville, CA 95667
- Fax: 530-621-2165
If you have any questions, please call